On March 15, at 13.00 (Moscow time), Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University) will hold a videoconference to inform applicants from Belgium and other European countries about the study programs University and the rules for admission to study.
The video conference will be attended by:
- Anzhela Viktorovna Dolzhikova, Director of the RUDN Institute of the Russian Language, Member of the Russian Language Council under the President of the Russian Federation;
- Marina Nikolaevna Kunovsky, Deputy Director of the RUDN Institute of the Russian Language for International Affairs;
- Marina Aleksandrovna Bragina, Deputy Director of the RUDN Institute of the Russian Language for Academic Affairs;
- Shakhnoza Shokirzhonovna Sultanova, Director of the RUDN Digital Pre-University Faculty;
- Aliya Moktar, Senior teacher of additional education at the Institute of the Russian Language RUDN.
Within the videoconference participants will learn about the RUDN Digital Pre-University Faculty – a unique opportunity to learn Russian and prepare for admission to Russian universities without leaving home, alongside with graduation from school or a bachelor’s degree program.