Why learn Russian?
- The Russian language ranks 6th in the world in terms of the number of speakers (after English, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish and Arabic); in terms of prevalence – 8th place (after Chinese, Spanish, English, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali and Portuguese).
- Russian is the official or working language in a number of international organizations: the UN and some of its subsidiaries, SCO, OSCE, CIS, EurAsEC, CSTO, etc. Now Russian is spoken by 146 million citizens of the Russian Federation and another 127 million abroad. Russian is great prose, wonderful poetry and just a beautiful and interesting language. We will teach you to see its beauty and lightness. Waiting for you!
Would you like to …
- to get a new professional competence?
- learn a new foreign culture and its language?
- be able to communicate with people from Russia and from more than twenty countries of the world?
- speak one of the official languages of the UN, the World Bank and the International Space Station?
- increase the benefits of your resume for future job opportunities?
What you can learn in this course…
In the course “Difficulties of Russian Grammar” we will look at topics such as the aspect of the verb in the imperative mode;
the basic meanings of Russian verb prefixes and the different meanings of verbs that are connected to them;
and numerals (quantitative, collective and fractions).
Other interesting topics, such as verbs of motion with prefixes, can also be covered if students need.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Our teachers –
professional philologists with diplomas from Russian universities and extensive teaching experience, incl. Russian as a foreign language. Under their guidance, you will be able to master languages from the basics to the very top. The training program is built in accordance with European standards from level A1 to level C2. Based on the results of the classes, an official certificate is issued that meets European standards and is recognized by European government and business structures.
Our advantages –
- small groups from 6 to 12 people
- modern teaching methods of Russian universities
- programs are designed in accordance with levels A1-C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- teachers – native speakers of Russian and specialists in teaching Russian as a foreign language
- upon completion, an official diploma is issued, recognized in Belgium and in the EU
- the possibility of obtaining an international certificate in Russian as a foreign language
- internships at partner universities in Russia
Opinions of our students
…Speaking Russian gives you the chance to experience the real Russia. Knowing Russian will then be an added value for each type of profession.
…Russian language is one way to solve “the riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma” as Churchill said long time ago. Russia and its language are indeed enigmatic and learning Russian is a fascinating journey worth taking.
..Knowing Russian means having access to the great texts of Russian literature as well as to cinema and songs. Our teacher is very enthusiastic and patient and she manages to keep a good pace to maintain the interest of each student!