On March 15 2023, the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University) held a videoconference for applicants from Belgium and other European countries about the study programs University and the rules for admission to study.
The video conference was attended by:
- Anzhela Viktorovna Dolzhikova, Director of the RUDN Institute of the Russian Language, Member of the Russian Language Council under the President of the Russian Federation;
- Marina Nikolaevna Kunovsky, Deputy Director of the RUDN Institute of the Russian Language for International Affairs;
- Marina Aleksandrovna Bragina, Deputy Director of the RUDN Institute of the Russian Language for Academic Affairs;
- Shakhnoza Shokirzhonovna Sultanova, Director of the RUDN Digital Pre-University Faculty;
- Aliya Moktar, Senior teacher of additional education at the Institute of the Russian Language RUDN.
Within the videoconference participants learned about the RUDN Digital Pre-University Faculty – a unique opportunity to learn Russian and prepare for admission to Russian universities without leaving home, alongside with graduation from school or a bachelor’s degree program.
We remind you that citizens of Belgium and permanently residing in the country can participate in the selection for free studying at this and other Russian Universities. More details on the site https://education-in-russia.com.
If you were not able to attend the event, you can watch the recording (in English)